Author Topic: The past six months have been great gaming wise  (Read 1598 times)

Online jimspurn

• Respected Member
  • LLF and Proud of it.
  • BBC TV Licence: No
Re: The past six months have been great gaming wise
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2017, 05:06:17 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Those were the good old days when gameplay ruled over graphics. In a topic on Elite:Dangerous in a game forum I frequent,someone noted that the screen-shot someone had posted was bigger in size than the original Elite PC game released wayyyy back in '84. I sometimes long for those days to come back but they won't. I liken it to Hollywood.All big bangs and special effects,very little substance.

I have a flight sim (X-Plane 11) that has an install of over 100 GB.

Looking at this older thread, I got agree Hughie, I just picked up Doom 3 for PC, cost me a whole 50p, a few hours of battle, better than anything on the BBC.

Lets be clear on this BBC, I do not condone breaking the law.... Subscription is your future...... My Firewalls block all things BBC...So do you feel lucky - Goon....

Offline Hughie

• Respected Member
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2017, 08:35:48 PM »
50p? That's some bargain even if it is an older game. On Steam it's £3.99 (where I get nearly all my bargains nowadays).

Doom3 (or 4) would have been on my wish-list a few years back but I've little to no interest in FPS games any more. 3 was the last Doom game I played (13 years ago!). I still have fond memories of the first one coming out.I had to send away for the shareware version on floppy discs!
LLF since August 2013.

'Facts don't care about your feelings'

Online Sao Paulo

• Team Leader
    • TVLR Facebook Page
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2017, 11:30:43 AM »
On Assassin's Creed Origins here now  :cool:

Appreciate the help and help information found here.  Why not tell your friends and family so they know their rights when it comes to BBC TV Licensing……………….you know it makes sense