Author Topic: NHS Patient Data  (Read 100 times)

Offline reluctantpayer

• BBC TV Licence: Yes
NHS Patient Data
« on: January 02, 2019, 12:39:10 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Discuss?

Offline nontvtaxpayer

• Respected Member
  • BBC TV Licence: No
Re: NHS Patient Data
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 01:50:53 PM »
The insurance industry would love to get their grubby hands on such data I'm sure.

Offline CJR

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 02:06:50 PM »
There is one snag: the sort of people likely to sign up to these dialogues are those with strong feelings about the sharing of data. In the current climate, the strong feeling is more likely to be hostile, especially to commercial exploitation. The process of bringing society into the loop may have to begin at a much earlier stage.

Says it all really.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do say will be misquoted, and then used against you.

Offline reluctantpayer

• BBC TV Licence: Yes
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 03:31:27 PM »
I think it smells of 'Mission Creep'.
The creeps are on a mission.

Offline jimspurn

• Respected Member
  • LLF and Proud of it.
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 04:44:59 PM »

Discuss?

We have voluntarily walked right into a scenario which would give Comrade Stalin a priapic fit, I find the scariest part is that a lot of us are enjoying it too and not having any second thoughts about the specific possibilities which are disturbing the granite
in the Kremlin.

The report recommends that this should change, and people should be given an opportunity to engage in such conversations. The idea is that, the more people learn about what is involved, the more open they become.
It cites members of citizens’ juries changing their mind over three days of deliberation, becoming more positive towards data sharing for public health benefits.

If it's for TRULY for  PUBLIC HEALTH BENEFITS then great - Personally, I DON'T Believe them - if it's so an MP's 'friendly' company can rape the public of it's data and money then NO WAY.

Even, if they promised and crossed their hearts, I cannot believe they wouldn't feck it up and our data would be spewed across the globe.

I look forward to the day, I can buy or use something without the 'Slurp taking place'
Lets be clear on this BBC, I do not condone breaking the law.... Subscription is your future...... My Firewalls block all things BBC...So do you feel lucky - Goon....