Author Topic: January 2019  (Read 226 times)

Offline Coat hanger

• Respected Member
  • If in doubt keep the door shut.
  • BBC TV Licence: No
January 2019
« on: January 11, 2019, 12:40:39 AM »
Brown envelope with a window ‘we have opened an investigation’

I’m not going to open any letter this year and will save them up for an ‘unboxing’ style video next Xmas to show how they waste their time on this address for a full 12 months.

I’ll never have a tv licence.

Why don't you come round mine no more Crapita?

Offline jimspurn

• Respected Member
  • LLF and Proud of it.
Re: January 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 01:22:44 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I’m not going to open any letter this year and will save them up for an ‘unboxing’ style video next Xmas to show how they waste their time on this address for a full 12 months.

Rather see goons boxed....'Battlestar Galactica' style.... :biggrin:
Lets be clear on this BBC, I do not condone breaking the law.... Subscription is your future...... My Firewalls block all things BBC...So do you feel lucky - Goon....

Offline tassels50

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 11:58:46 AM »
This is my start to the New Year. Received today from a geezer with a phone/scanner type thing (unless he was kidding me on!). He handed me the letter saying "I've to hand you this" and tapped something on the screen! He played his part well  :clap: Don't worry, I didn't fall for it. I took the letter and scanned it in just in case anybody gets one and is worried about it:

Offline tommy45

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 01:34:14 PM »
Mine was "we are giving you 10 days to get correctly licenced"  propaganda and project fear bullcrap they are as fake as bbc's news

Offline degrainger

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 06:04:00 PM »
Mine was waiting for me when I got home just now - white double windowed envelope addressed as always to Legal Occupier - "Official notice: investigation opened" from the Stoke Enforcement Division - signed as usual by Seldon Simms and with the coveted John Hales endorsement - bog standard stuff - like December's I can't be arsed scanning it but will do so if someone in the forum really wants me to.

This is my start to the New Year. Received today from a geezer with a phone/scanner type thing (unless he was kidding me on!). He handed me the letter saying "I've to hand you this" and tapped something on the screen! He played his part well  :clap: Don't worry, I didn't fall for it. I took the letter and scanned it in just in case anybody gets one and is worried about it:

Breathtakingly arrogant even by TVL standards.

Offline SilentScream

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 11:12:26 AM »

Got the same one myself yesterday, a few days earlier than the past few months. The time we get through the cycle will be back to the end of the month again :biggrin:

Offline tommy45

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 09:35:45 PM »
Noticed on the back of this months threat o gram, they have Somalian & Arabic  threat o grams available on request  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Do they not realise that those from such countries didn't come here to pay anything to nevermind the TV tax  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: