Author Topic: Februaries (states January) BBC TV Licence Threat O'Gram  (Read 716 times)

Offline Sao Paulo

• Team Leader
    • TVLR Facebook Page
  • BBC TV Licence: No
Februaries (states January) BBC TV Licence Threat O'Gram
« on: February 09, 2019, 02:22:33 PM »
Yes its the one where they put the postcode down 4 times in the letter hoping someone takes the bait and phones them

Appreciate the help and help information found here.  Why not tell your friends and family so they know their rights when it comes to BBC TV Licensing……………….you know it makes sense

Offline SilentScream

• Legally Licence Free since 2017.
Re: Februaries (states January) BBC TV Licence Threat O'Gram
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 06:17:23 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes its the one where they put the postcode down 4 times in the letter hoping someone takes the bait and phones them

With you got the same one this morning, was like this is about the 3rd time they have told me they are active in my postcode, but nothing ever comes of it. The joys of wasting paper.

Offline gabriel_1

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 11:01:32 PM »
With around 900,000 people a year now cancelling their licence there's going to a much bigger waste of paper.

TVL say writing is an productive way of collecting licences - I can't see that is going to be the case for much longer.

They also seem reticent to publish figures of how many people buy a licence after say 10 or 20 letters.

I would think that is because its just their way of maintaining threats and nothing to do with actually getting money back.

Offline degrainger

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 04:31:30 PM »
This was waiting for me when I got back from a long weekend away.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Same as August's except that Seldon Simms has yielded to Jane Jeffers. I think this is the first from Jane Jeffers.

Offline dontneedonethanks

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 04:10:34 PM »
Valentines Day, I waited with baited breath for the postman today and I was not disappointed.
No cards from any admirers I'm afraid, the last lady friend dumped me because I didn't have a television and she needed her daily fix of Corrie, Emmerdale and Stenders.
TVL/Crapita did not let me down though, so that I did not feel left out my threatogram arrived on time informing me that my postcode is under active investigation.    I don't think they can accept the fact that I divorced them years ago. They are just like a vindictive ex wife, they just won't let you have any peace.

Offline ste03

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 07:34:04 PM »
Don't forget to thank Jane Jeffers for not forgetting you lol.