Author Topic: Two Digital spy TVL threads closed.  (Read 196 times)

Offline Huttonwhitewash

• Respected Member
  • LLF since 1976, £6300 saved.
  • BBC TV Licence: No
Two Digital spy TVL threads closed.
« on: February 12, 2019, 08:07:54 AM »
Lots of name calling, organised mainly by Mikw, lead to discussions ending & being closed.
I guess DS are finding difficulty in banning anti BBC talk, so this is the only tactic they have - suppression of discussion on the subject, or Censorship.
The BBC sock puppets win again......... one way or another.
No dealer notification, BBC Also on the way out!, Crapita (The BBC's Bully boys), heading for bankruptcy, shares falling like a stone, people now far more aware of the TRUE rules concerning the TVL - would any of this happened, without TVLR? - Amount I have so far denied the BBC - over £6000, can anyone beat that?

Offline jimspurn

• Respected Member
  • LLF and Proud of it.
Re: Two Digital spy TVL threads closed.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 09:15:39 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lots of name calling, organised mainly by Mikw, lead to discussions ending & being closed.
I guess DS are finding difficulty in banning anti BBC talk, so this is the only tactic they have - suppression of discussion on the subject, or Censorship.
The BBC sock puppets win again......... one way or another.

Braver than me going on that pro BBC soaked forum, I'm never found the BBC Fan club friendly to those outspoken about their seedy hero.
But tactics of suppression have been used for centuries by many horrible regimes, but the BBC have developed a knack for it.
Lets be clear on this BBC, I do not condone breaking the law.... Subscription is your future...... My Firewalls block all things BBC...So do you feel lucky - Goon....

Offline Sao Paulo

• Team Leader
    • TVLR Facebook Page
Re: Two Digital spy TVL threads closed.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 10:44:06 AM »
I've been on various TV and film review channel's on YouTube and whenever Digitalspy comes up it's always the same view about bias and shills
Appreciate the help and help information found here.  Why not tell your friends and family so they know their rights when it comes to BBC TV Licensing……………….you know it makes sense